Saturday, November 10, 2012

30/30/30 plan...Day 9


So, yesterday I was all crampy and bloaty and just generally feeling yucky! There was just no way I was talking myself into doing 30 minutes of activity once I got home...it was all I could do to make it through the day! However, every other Friday morning I do supply shopping for work. That consists of going to two or three stores, shopping (which means lots of walking), loading and unloading, and putting everything away. It involves a lot of lifting, bending, stretching, sweating, etc...so I'm calling that my 30 minutes of exercise for the day!

Breakfast was an oh so scrumpdiddlyumptious cup of Starbucks Caramel Brulee Latte (don't get to enjoy those too often) and half a banana (Lil Chickie got the other half)! Lunch was a microwaveable Michelina's Shrimp Scampi. Dinner was Conchitas (essentially Mexican goulash) and a couple of shortbread cookies for dessert.

Only 2 bottles of water today...and two glasses of tea for dinner.

Tomorrow is "weigh-in" day. Here's hoping the scale moves in my favor!


No comments: